Thursday, March 22, 2007

Second and Third Adsense Cheque


Within 3 months since the first payment of my Adsense, my Adsense total earning is now moving faster than before. After joining the Adsense programm in July 2006, I manage to get my first 100USD within 4 months that is in November 06. Now per month I manage to get 40-50 USD, means that the cycle reduce.

I placed my Adsense code in two websites that have high potential niche in the net. (I will explain later) . The first website I use CMS script and the second one is runnning with free hosting ie. blogspot.com

What I can say the strategies and SEO technique are starting to show a good result.

So the equation is like this. If two websites with high potential niche can contribute at the moment averagely 45 USD per month, how about if I have another two? It could be that every month I can get extra income of 100 USD or more. Instead I just want to fill my free time and learn soemthing new.

  • Building website: 3 days
  • Gather informations: 4 days
  • Setup the site: 1 day
  • Place the Adsense code: less than 5 minutes!

So wait for my next entry on how to build a monetised website using the high potential niche

No comments: