Monday, June 26, 2006

Blogging from Dubai


I am writing my latest entry here in Dubai. I am on my way back to complete my study in Germany, after spending a month to accompany my wife during her labour and confinement time.

Now its time to bounce back. Lot of thing to do! In my luggage there are frozen currypuff and roti canai. Not to forget is packs of keropok ikan. I am planning to introduce those foods and beverages to my colleogues. Who knows they might like it!

Futhermore I am planning to market the frozen roti canai. The plan is already in my head quite some time. But the problem is I just can not make it into reality. InsyaAllah this time I feel more motivated than before. As life will be more challenging for me as the family member grows, I need to create more oppurtinities for the sake of the future.

OK. What I need right now to make the dream come true?

1. Informations
2. Motivation
3. Contact
4. Source
5. Tawakkal

1. Informations are very important. I need to gain as lot as information in a short time. The things should be done schneller (bhs german utk laju). Informal as well as formal infos are really vital.

2. Motiv plus action. I need to set my own goal and start acting towards it!

3. Contact. Who should I contact. I do know few people from Malaysian halal Hub in Amsterdam. I know few reliable supllierd\s and manufacterers from Banting to Losong.

4. Source. I have enough source.

5. tawakkal.....yeah...9\10 of the rizzq is from the business.

So what are u waiting for????

No comments: