Saturday, June 03, 2006

Trend of Today


Internet based business means everything. People are making express money by utilizing their ability thru internet communication. Here in Malaysia where I am currently spending my short holidays, more and more new internet-entrepreneur come out with new idea and technique. With some talent on writing, they manage to gain some respect from their ideas and thoughts.



Here I list some of the blogs and webs of these people. You might got some beneficial informations how to start a home base business, internet marketing, properties etc etc.

Some of the website are written in Malay language, therefore I categorize those in two groups.

ENGLISH

BAHASA MELAYU



I have reviewed some of the website and blogs. I will write the reviews and comments in the separate entry. What make this new trend attractive? Why more and more are getting eager and excited to create and make their own style of internet business and entrepreneurship? Is it that easy to manipulate and utilize ones ability in designing,digesting idea and present them in terms of simple graphic and words in a simple e-book? How about a man of nothing write about properties and provide us a very up to date and useful informations regarding house properties, lands and etc?

The next entry will reveal the strenght,motivation and courage that this people have to emerge as one of the tops online tycoon!

2 comments:

Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) from a krazy blogger down under in New Zealand. I was surfing the blog world when your blog popped up so I thought I would have a look. I have been blogging for just over a year (May 13th,2005 I started) and still know very little.I have no advertising or anything on my blogs so I will have a look at some of the sites mentioned.

admin said...

Hi,

Tnax for list down my blog as one of your recommended blog.
Glad to know that, just keep in touch with me if you need a help.

Happy Blogging!!!