Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Made for Adsense Contents Rich tips


I have made some research and small questioanaire on what internet surfers and users do search much and how adsense perform according to the contents of your website.

This 5 top topics generate more income thru your AdSense. So write about it in your blog frequently!!!

1. Properties (sales,house,lands etc etc)
2. Energie (renewable energy, solar energy,biofuel, ethanol)
3. Software (security software, antivirus software, networking software)
4. Robotic (artificial intelligence, automation etc etc)
5. Sex (some how the more visitor you get, the expensive the ads will be...)

I want to promote my friend´s blog.....please visit

rafique´s world of martial arts

This is a very good example of rich of contents blog. My friend decide to start his own MFA blog after inspired by me?!...hehehe..... so you can look at it......

No comments: