Tuesday, July 11, 2006

E-Book


I am going to release an E Book soon about Men´s health. But the E-Book is only available in Bahasa Melayu.

This first edition will be covering many important things about Kesihatan Lelaki Zahir dan Batin.

contents probably : senaman TUA, teknik seks melayu dan barat, kesihatan zahir, fizikal sihat dan panduan pemakanan.

As I wrote in the previous entry, the Scribus DTP is easy to easy yet you need to sit in peace trying all the buttons and menus. I include my first attempt making the ebook looked page using Scribus.

If you want to go Internet Marketing, beside generate your revenue thru all the pay-per-click advertisement, you need to work on your benchmarking product. Many Internet entrepreneur start their success story producing an ebook. They wrote about everything. Although the contents may repeat so many times, but the way they presented might differ each and other.

After viewing the scenario of Internet Marketing and Business, in my humble opinion, an ebook can help represent you and motivate you to work harder to be accepted.

This ebook is an Alpha version. So I am thinking to reveal some of the contents for free. Absolutely not the content that I need to pay to get it.

Otherwise you can view some of the contents that already being written regularly in the Malay Sex Treasure.

If this success, I will write a tutorial "How to create your own eBook using Scribus". Selamat Beristirehat dan Selamat Berexam!!!


No comments: