Monday, July 10, 2006

Who am I?


Who am I actually? Siapa saya? Am I another Internet business entrepreneur, who sell Ebooks about SEO,AdSense,Creating Website etc etc? Or am I offering any affiliate oppurtunity?

The answer is null. None of that. I am a plain man writing about those things just to fulfill my free time. I like business, and today Internet business is so interesting to discover and explore, so I make this decision to write everything that come out from my humble thought and mind. Perhaps one day I can be an author of my own thought and analyse. What a dream....

Ok..for today I am going to reveal a very up to date software, absolutely free of charge, as I mention before OPEN SOURCE DOES MATTER ME MUCH. This software will able you to create your own ebook. It is easy to use. It is a desktop publishing software that had won few awards before.

This is for free! Absolutely free of charge. You can start exploring it and write anything that you might think can sell and make profit!



CLICK HERE TO GET A COPY

Dont forget to thank me for the link. Click my sponsor on the left sidebar. Wink Wink

No comments: