Saturday, July 08, 2006

How to enhance your small scale business? Part 2.


Analyze your keywords

In the previous entry, I wrote about the important of keywords and fresh content in your website. Now is the time to learn how the keywords graph did change according the current trend. How to maintain fresh content that refer to your product? Study the current trend about your product by comparing the popularity of yours with your competitors.

I will give you a simple example. Let say I c want to start a company that is promoting and selling a biofuel conversion DIY kit. This kit allow a diesel based engine to be converted as vegetable based engine. Thus vegetable oil can be tanked. My target market is Malaysia and South East Asia region.

First step I need to analyze the market. As my target group are those who actively doing research about biofuel and the biofuel enthusiasism, I might predict (if my prediction goes well); they will search the informations from the Internet.

Where could I get all this comparison tool and keywords analyzer? Google Trend can help you doing that.

This graph help me to understand the current market trend of biofuel and his counterpart, ie biodiesel.

From that analysis, I could gather further information, how the trend change with help of news feed that Google provided along with the graph.

Happy Hunting!!

No comments: